A typical construction site.
Your loader has picked up a puncture.
Work stops while the tyre is taken for repair.
Hours later (if you're lucky), your loader's ready to go again.
What has this one puncture cost?
In machine downtime, driver idle time, inconvenience to you and others ... quite apart from tyre repairs?
It's certainly not minor.
And it happens too often.
Puncturesafe provides a simple solution
- a polymer gel injected into your tyres as a preventative, that actively seals punctures as they occur
... to keep your vehicles operating ... and earning their keep.
Puncturesafe's main Benefits
- Saves costly downtime of man and machine
- Maximises productivity
- Reduces need for tyre repairs and replacements
It's both an insurance policy and an investment.
Puncturesafe Extra-Heavy Duty (XHD) grade is suitable for most construction and landscaping machinery:
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Motor Scrapers
Main features of Puncturesafe XHD grade
- Mends punctures on the move
- Seals holes up to 20mm diameter
- Stops air loss at tyre bead and valve stem
- Permanent flexible seal for tyre's life, does not dry out
- Quick, easy one-off treatment
- Suitable for retreaded tyres
For more answers about this versatile product, see FAQS.
For sealant volumes for most off-road tyres, see the drop-down Sealant Volumes.